Friday, February 27, 2009

Murder Suspects Released - Video Tape Not Withstanding


Ok, if you have no idea what I mean, read here.  Yup, it's another coup for Toronto's finest.  So, to recap, you may now kill someone on video tape and between our inept cops and our horrifyingly lacking justice system two men are free who shot a man on video.

Does somebody need to call the police and shoot someone right in front of them in order for them to get a conviction?  I mean, I used to enjoy watching Law and Order and there were some very clever criminals who would try to avoid getting caught with various nefarious schemes.  The police worked hard to gather evidence and the case was made; sometimes the criminals would go free but not after being video taped.

Just a TV show you say, we that's fine.  But everyday police make arrests and the crown gets convictions without video tape.  Yet when they have it they just can't seem to locked these idiots up.

Oh well, next time I knock over a convenience store I'm going to make sure to flash my pearly white to the security camera. 

No comments: